Frequently Asked Questions
A: Our company is an integrated industrial and trade enterprise with self-own factories and a dedicated sales team responsible for domestic and foreign business.
A: Our company has the right to import and export foreign trade and can self-operate or act as an agent for importing and exporting various goods and technologies.
A: Our headquarter is in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, with a manufacturing base and sales office in Yinzhou district of Ningbo City.
We sincerely welcome and invite all interested partners to visit us.
A: We develop 200+ molds and 300+ products yearly. Our annual sales are over 10 million US dollars.
A: At present, our company has three production lines (CNC machining, aluminum/zinc die-casting, and plastic injection molding).
We have more than 200 sets of precision preocessing equipments, including five-axis CNC machining centers, four-axis CNC machining centers, three-axis Multiple CNC machining centers, high-precision CNC cylindrical grinding machines, high-precision CNC internal grinding machines, lathes, punching machines, drilling machines, bending machines, tapping machines, laser cutting machines. Also, we have more than 100 testing instruments, including high-precision three-dimensional Elements, projectors, gloss meters, color difference meters, and air tightness detectors.
Our annual output of metal parts is 20,000 tons, while the annual output of plastic parts is 10,000 tons.
A: The mold we make can meet below criteria:
- Hardness: 60 degrees
- Roughness: Ra0.025µm
- Relative error: within ±2.5µm
- Maximum size range of mold grinding: 610X280mm
- Mold precision: ±0.01mm
A: The best machining accuracy we could achieve is:
- Dimensional tolerance: ±0.001mm
- Coaxiality: <0.0015
- Roundness 0.001m: Ra0.05µm
- Machining accuracy: ±0.01mm
A: Our process specification standard mainly includes the following contents:
- Product characteristics and quality standards
- The features of raw and auxiliary materials, and the quality standards that should be met for production
- Production process
- Main technological conditions and semi-finished product quality standards
- The critical points of the production process
- Inspection items and frequency of leading technical, economic, and finished product quality indicators
- The inspection items and frequency of technical process indicators
- Unique equipment characteristics and quality standards
A: Yes. Our company can provide heat treatment services, including annealing, normalizing, tempering, quenching, carburizing, nitriding, carbonitriding, flame quenching, induction heating, etc.
A: Yes. We have long-term cooperative outsourcing factories that can provide surface treatment services, including paint spraying, silk screen printing, pad printing, heat transfer printing, anodizing, passivation, vacuum coating, electroplating, sandblasting, wire drawing, polishing, powder coating, engraving, Ultrasonic welding, etc.
A: The IQC(Incoming Quality Control) we use is based on the MIL-STD-105E level Ⅱ standard for sampling inspection.
Generally, two testing methods are adopted: Counting Sampling and Metrological Sampling.
For the Counting Sampling Method, samples are picked from the incoming batch materials, then the number of qualified products is counted after inspection, and the qualification of the batch material will be judged by comparing it with the standard.
For the Metrological Sampling Method, we will take a sample from the incoming material batch, measure the quality characteristic's specific value, and compare it with the specified standard or technical requirements to determine whether the incoming material is qualified.
A: Our Incoming Material Management System includes four standards:
1. Appearance Inspection Standards (Eg. whether there are threads, cracks, rust, oxidation, scratches, pits, or pinholes)
2. Incoming Material Specification Inspection standards (Eg. diameter, length, thickness, straightness, and dimensional tolerance)
3. Incoming Material Inspection Standards (Eg. comparison between material certification and chemical element content standard, comparison of hardness, tensile strength, yield strength, elongation and other test values with standard mechanical properties)
4. Incoming Surface and Internal Defect Inspection Standards (compare the flaw detection test value with each test expected value)
A: Yes, we have our Incoming Material Classification and Storage measures. Details are listed below:
1. Listed and stacked separately for the incoming materials according to their specifications, varieties, models, and lengths. The height of the bottom cushion is not less than 20CM
2. Non-ferrous metals, thin steel plates, and small-diameter steel pipes should be stored in warehouses or sheds, and should not be stored in the open air
3. The stacking should be neat, one end at a time and in one line. The wire rods should be stacked neatly by the side. Finished products, semi-finished products, and remaining materials should be sorted and stacked without any mix
4. After the rubber and plastic materials are classified according to the variety, specification, model, and date of manufacture, they are quantitatively coded and placed in the warehouse to prevent rain, sun, and high temperature. It is strictly forbidden to come into contact with acids, alkalis, salts, limes, oils, and chemicals. , prevent ageing.
A: Yes. We require suppliers to provide quality certificates for each batch of incoming materials.
A: The materials we can provide processing services include: aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, magnesium alloy, titanium alloy, nickel alloy, copper, stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, plastic materials, Etc.
A: Our company has adhered to the honesty-based sales philosophy and strictly follows the commercial confidentiality agreement (including customers' drawings and products). You can count on us with complete confidence.
A: You can click the "Request A Quote" button on our corporate website or enter the CONTACT US page to send us an inquiry. Also, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
A: If there is no 3D drawing file, you can send us the sample; if there is no sample, we can assist you with the design. We have professional technical engineers and programming technicians who can design drawings that will satisfy you according to the product production process.
A: Our MOQ is 100pcs in general. However, we can offer one piece sample order.
A: Sure, we could provide logo and packaging customization services.